►Search for theses in THU library
1. Save as PDF-type file / Add watermark / Secure Document
(1) Put the cover, acknowledgements, abstracts, table of contents and other content together into one PDF-type file and upload.
(2) Add watermark：Please add watermark (PNG PDF) into inside cover of thesis/dissertation(Inside cover only).
After you finish oral test, you can ask your department assistor to set "Thesis Submit System" account, then you can get account and password by e-mail.
(1) Login Thesis Submit System and fill the request form.
You can click this link English Version User Guide to get "English Version Thesis/Dissertation Metadata Creation Procedures--User Guide--".
(2) Upload full text archive (pdf file) and set "Copyright License Agreement", then print it out & upload authorization letter.
✭If your thesis will be applied for patent, you need to hide the "Abstract", please upload "Application for Embargo of Thesis/Dissertation". Step1 Step2
3. Department assistant review your thesis metadata
Your department assistant will review your thesis metadata. You will receive the e-mail about review result：
（1）Pass: Please print out "Copyright License Agreement" (2 pages -- one page for THU library; one page for National Central Library) and sign on the file by yourself.
（2）Fail: Please modify your file or metadata, and submit again.
4. Leaving school process
Please go to "Main Library" or "Management College Library" circulation desk and submit files below:
（1）Printed Thesis *2
（2）Copyright License Agreement (2 pages -- one page for THU library; one page for National Central Library.)
✭ Application for Embargo of Thesis/Dissertation *2 (If you need.)
Serveice hour: 08:00~12:00, 13:30~17:00 (Mon. to Fri.)
Please go to "Forms" page and download application file:
1. Application for Replacement of Existing Thesis/Dissertation
2. Electronic Dissertation/Thesis Authorization Date Change Application Form