Mon. - Fri. 8:30-12:00, 13:30-17:00
Acquisitions and Cataloging Division
THU library will not accept the following:
- Materials that violate copyright laws.
- The content is out of date, has no academic and reference value, is missing pages, and is in bad condition for users.
- Duplicates (unless they are copies of items in high demand).
- Incomplete set of books (Accept single books that can complement the collection of library).
- The content involves violence, pornography, or violation of good customs, and various propaganda brochures.
- Individual newspaper clippings, loose pages, or scattered single periodicals or newspapers, etc.
- The inside page has line drawing, eyebrow comments, and reporters.
- Materials that are not in accordance with our collection development policies.